Welcome to Young Pro Drivers Academy – Driving School in Saint John!
Join our best Driving School in Saint John! Book our Gold package.
We are the only Driving School in New Brunswick where instructors have a University degree in teaching and 10+ years of student teaching experience. When teaching driving, we use an individual approach, unique methods, and the experience of the best driving instructors around the world. We also offer Provincially Approved Programs.
We have extensive experience in successfully teaching nervous students of all ages from 17 to 87 years old.
The Silver Package at Young Pro Drivers Academy consists of 25 hours of in-class learning and 20 hours of in-car training.
Instructors in our Driving School have a university degree in teaching and 10+ years of experience teaching driving. We take a special approach and have special techniques for teaching nervous students.
We offer the New Brunswick approved New Driver Education Course.
Classes are possible in the morning or in the evening (depending on the enrollment of students).
Join our best driving school in Saint John!
Check Outour Course Start Date
In-Class Gold Learning package Includes:
*Pay for this package in one payment and get a $100 OFF
- Additional On-Road sessions may be purchased at $85/hour +tax
- We accept cash, credit cards, cheque, or e-transfer.
More details about the course in the car in the Gold package:
In-Vehicle Lessons – 20 hours. Our in-vehicle instructors accommodate students’ schedules – Mon-Sun, 9 am – 8 pm.
- Flexible pick-up and drop-off locations
- One-on-one private lessons with a certified instructor
- Scheduling options to meet student needs
- Reliable driving school vehicles with dual controls
- Dedicated instructor for all 10 hours of instruction
- Road test preparation
At Young Pro Drivers Academy Driving School students will learn how to:
- build confidence with their driving knowledge and skills
- comply with the rules of the road
- understand road signage
- safely operate and park a motor vehicle
- recognize unsafe road conditions
- navigate around urban areas including highways
- recover from highway shoulder driving and vehicle avoidance
- react to unpredictable situations and initiate emergency maneuvers
- operate motor vehicles in winter conditions (November – March Courses weather permitting)
and much, much more…
Our behind-the-wheel instruction includes:
- Instruments & Controls
- Steering Control
- Braking Control
- Right Turns
- Left Turns
- Turns in Traffic
- Lane Control
- Lane Changes
- Pulling up to a curb
- Pulling away from a curb
- Uphill Parking
- Downhill Parking
- Angle Parking
- Parallel Parking
- Backing Up Straight
- Reverse Turn