Driving School in Saint John. NB. Welcome to Young Pro Drivers Academy.
Book the Bronze Driving package in Young Pro Drivers Academy. Join one of the best driving schools in Saint John NB! We are the only Driving school in Saint John, New Brunswick where instructors have a University degree in teaching and 10+ years of student teaching experience. When teaching driving, we use an individual approach, unique methods, and the experience of the best driving instructors around the world. We also offer Provincially Approved Programs.
We have extensive experience in successfully teaching nervous students of all ages from 17 to 87 years old.
The Driver’s Ed Course course at Young Pro Drivers Academy consists of 25 hours of in-class learning and 10 hours of in-car training.
Our instructors in the Driving school in Saint John have 10+ years of experience teaching driving. We take a special approach and have special techniques for teaching nervous students.
We offer the New Brunswick-approved New Driver Education Course.
Classes in our Driving school in Saint John are possible in the morning or in the evening (depending on the enrollment of students).
Check Outour Course Start Date
In-Class Bronze package (Basic) Learning Package Includes:
$995 + tax
*Pay for this package in one payment and get a $100 OFF
- Additional On-Road sessions in Driving School in Saint John may be purchased at $85/hour +tax
- We accept cash, credit cards, cheque, or e-transfer.
More details about the course in the car in the Bronze package:
In-Vehicle Lessons – 10 hours. In-vehicle instructors in our Driving School in Saint John NB accommodate students’ schedules – Mon-Sun, 9 am – 8 pm.
- Flexible pick-up and drop-off locations
- One-on-one private lessons with a certified instructor
- Scheduling options to meet student needs
- Reliable driving school vehicles with dual controls
- Dedicated instructor for all 10 hours of instruction
- Road test preparation
At Driving School in Saint John NB students will learn how to:
- build confidence with their driving knowledge and skills
- comply with the rules of the road
- understand road signage
- safely operate and park a motor vehicle
- recognize unsafe road conditions
- navigate around urban areas including highways
- recover from highway shoulder driving and vehicle avoidance
- react to unpredictable situations and initiate emergency maneuvers
- operate motor vehicles in winter conditions (November – March Courses weather permitting)
and much, much more…
Our behind-the-wheel instruction includes:
- Instruments & Controls
- Steering Control
- Braking Control
- Right Turns
- Left Turns
- Turns in Traffic
- Lane Control
- Lane Changes
- Pulling up to a curb
- Pulling away from a curb
- Uphill Parking
- Downhill Parking
- Angle Parking
- Parallel Parking
- Backing Up Straight
- Reverse Turn